Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville school shooting
WTF is wrong with people? 

Happened at Covenant presbyterian school. Our school does sports with them. My wife and I coach XC so we know their coaches. 

Why are humans so fucked between the ears that anyone would think this is acceptable 

Evil, desperation, mental illness, gun/gang culture...Take your pick

[Image: wheel-of-fortune-circle-spin-vector-back...RqV6GHQuU=]

are these people shooting their way into these schools or how are they gaining entry with rifles?  I am pretty sure by now all schools have electric locks on the doors and have to be buzzed in to gain access.  I have been to a few schools in the last year and all 3 had that capability,  although one last week was after school hours and had shut it off leaving the doors unlocked for kids going in and out for after school activities.

And this is a shooter is a woman . . 

This is how many mass shootings now this year? 

3 small kids (so far) lost their lives today. 

Just a shame...

Quote: @Skodin said:
And this is a shooter is a woman . . 
Yup, 28 years old. 

28 yrs old. 3 kids 3 staff. 1 shooter dead. 

Was a former student allegedly. One hell of a grudge. 

Was a church-school in the same building which is how alot of the private schools ive been to are set up. 

She got in a side door somehow. I know our school has glass exterior doors, so they aren’t breach free for a determined individual. I don’t know fire code but do some exterior doors need to be glass?

Alls I know is we need to revoke the cruel and unusual punishment part of the constitution. Theses fuckers need to be tortured. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
28 yrs old. 3 kids 3 staff. 1 shooter dead. 

Was a former student allegedly. One hell of a grudge. 

Was a church-school in the same building which is how alot of the private schools ive been to are set up. 

She got in a side door somehow. I know our school has glass exterior doors, so they aren’t breach free for a determined individual. I don’t know fire code but do some exterior doors need to be glass?

Alls I know is we need to revoke the cruel and unusual punishment part of the constitution. Theses fuckers need to be tortured. 
anybody that hurts kids needs to have a very long and uncomfortable end.

Absolutely heartbreaking and possibly preventable. Until there is a concerted effort to address the root of the problem, these shootings will continue to occur. Unfortunately there is a division in the plan and that makes taking action difficult.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Absolutely heartbreaking and possibly preventable. Until there is a concerted effort to address the root of the problem, these shootings will continue to occur. Unfortunately there is a division in the plan and that makes taking action difficult.
you are talking about fixing the mental health issues in the country,  right?