Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradbury returning

I like it. Keeps continuity and he played well for the most part, or at least compared to his previous 3 years.

Plus the contract is pretty damn reasonable too.

He's serviceable, but his inability to anchor against bigger nose guards and tackles won't ever change. 

as much as I wanted a new a new center. This is probably for the best given the salary. Its interesting that Kam doesn’t do longer deals. 3 years seems to be his max to date?

So he got paid, if he continues to improve great but some have a tendency to regress after getting a new contract.  Time for him to step up.

Smart. Continuity. And hopefully his arrow keeps trending up. Good deal for the Vikings, too, when you consider Pocic got 3 for 18 after one season of inflated value between two all pros. 

Isn’t this like half of his projected salary value? Nothing to see here… note: his declined 5th yr option was 13.25M

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
as much as I wanted a new a new center. This is probably for the best given the salary. Its interesting that Kam doesn’t do longer deals. 3 years seems to be his max to date?
Seems to be a strategy, perhaps maximize potential by getting underperformers to bet on themselves while we dig out of a cap hole.

He sucks, but he's not costing a lot, and given our cap, as good as we could have hoped for.