Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Bradford, No Rhodes, No Barr...No Problem...
21-18 over the Browns...5 of their 7 sacks attributed to a raw rookie QB...Keenum piloted wins in 9 of his last 16 starts...

And, yes 8am isn't too early to start drinking... How the fuck did Bradford hurt his knee? Kneeling down to seal the win? JFC, best QB outing in a decade followed up by a game time decision...

Oh well,  maybe the OL, Cook, Theilan, Diggs, and Brock can scrape enough together and steal one in the Steel City...

Rhodes is actually playing today, just reported.

Keenum is a good backup, scrappy. I'm sure Shurmur has a gameplan for his skill set. Tall order for a win in Pittsburgh, but oh well. If Bradford can come back ready next Sunday its very much worth him sitting today.

Well that definitely helps...Rhodes needs to have the same kind of game he had vs OBJ last year...

Vikings SLB Anthony Barr (questionable, hamstring) is expected to play Sunday against the Steelers.
As is Xavier Rhodes (hip) while Sam Bradford (knee) remains a game-time decision. Barr didn't practice on Wednesday or Thursday but put in a limited session to end the week. He registered eight tackles over 62 snaps in last week's opener.
Source: Adam Schefter on TwitterSep 17 - 8:39 AM

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Vikings SLB Anthony Barr (questionable, hamstring) is expected to play Sunday against the Steelers.
As is Xavier Rhodes (hip) while Sam Bradford (knee) remains a game-time decision. Barr didn't practice on Wednesday or Thursday but put in a limited session to end the week. He registered eight tackles over 62 snaps in last week's opener.
I must have slept through last week's game,  I didn't remember Barr having that big of an impact.

Seriously, Sam might not play?  He somehow survives the brutal beatings from last season each Sunday, but he finally gets some decent pass protection last Sunday and he's now hurt?

Fu@&!!!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I must have slept through last week's game,  I didn't remember Barr having that big of an impact.
I thought the same...others thought he had impact...with the limited tape I had, I saw nothing from him...

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Seriously, Sam might not play?  He somehow survives the brutal beatings from last season each Sunday, but he finally gets some decent pass protection last Sunday and he's now hurt?

Fu@&!!!
And Lucy tees up the ball once again...I just don't get it...he's out there without a brace or wrap...ugh

They are going to be honoring the legacy of Dan Rooney today at the stadium. Expect the team to be hyped, its also their home opener. Bradford gimpy knee. Equals recipe for an ugly game. 

This is exactly why I hope they can have both Teddy and Sam signed for a year or two.  This changes the entire outlook for today's game. 

Everytime I want to get excited about this team there seems to be a cold bucket of water with a couple slaps to the face reminding me to "wise up!".   Confused