Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KJ Osborn, absolutely amazing

Dayum! 

Well done KJ well done 

The Eagles might have Swole Batman, Skinny Batman, Fast Batman, but we've got the REAL Batman.

Kudos to KJ, that's amazing.

WR2

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
WR2
I am so conflicted on that...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
WR2
He deserves a shot at it.  I tend to think he'd respond well with the added targets. I mean, when has he ever proven that he can't get open or separate or catch a ball or extend a play with RAC? Still, assuming we lose Thielen, we need another receiver. And it should be someone who can compete with KJO for WR2. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
WR2
He deserves a shot at it.  I tend to think he'd respond well with the added targets. I mean, when has he ever proven that he can't get open or separate or catch a ball or extend a play with RAC? Still, assuming we lose Thielen, we need another receiver. And it should be someone who can compete with KJO for WR2. 
there isnt a player on the team that runs harder with the ball in his hands,  not a RB, not a receiver.  Even if he is only a part time player ( which seems to be the WR2 role in our offense ) he talent has a role.  He rarely goes backwards or has defender play through him on a pass, and his size and strength should make of a hell of run blocking WR ( i havent really watched him for that )

He plays lights out and has contagious enthusiasm. I hope he is a Viking  for a long time.