Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB on Netflix

Yeah, I saw this a few minutes ago. Should be interesting.

Interesting choice of QBs. Super Bowl MVP, the guy with the most comebacks in NFL history, and a guy who's wife gave birth to his 1st child a few days after being benched. Should make for good content. 

Makes me wonder if they followed several QBs and chose these three to feature. 

I believe Kirk is going to come off as a really great person in this series and it will do a lot to bringing some much deserved positive notoriety.  Have to wonder if Netflix magically lucked out with the Kirko Chains persona or if they had a hand in encouraging it.

Viking fan for almost 50 years and I have zero interest in watching. I have officially arrived to get off my lawn.  

Quote: @"Still Hurtn" said:
Viking fan for almost 50 years and I have zero interest in watching. I have officially arrived to get off my lawn.  

Fans that are our age aren't the bullseye for who the NFL wants to most attract. We're just collateral $$

Quote: @"Still Hurtn" said:
They are trying to attract younger fans to replace those that are dying off. But the game is still going to have to evolve to attract the non-cable connected peeps 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Still Hurtn" said:

Fans that are our age aren't the bullseye for who the NFL wants to most attract. We're just collateral $$
Yep. Also, I realize I am completely insane because every year I watch expecting different results but nothing ever changes.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Still Hurtn" said:

Word. Er...I mean, True Dat. Er i mean, FACTS. Sorry, takes this old dude a while to figure out what year he's in. 

I still bring the cool with me.....every phone call with my boyz:

[Image: wassup-wazzup.gif]