Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has your state legalized weed yet?
Looks like it may go that way in MN...

If it does, I was hoping they'd set the legal age limit to 25 and not 21. Probably not going to happen that way here. 

Lived in CA. until I retired 3 years ago CA, legalized about five years ago
Now live in Hawaii - Not yet here

Not in Florida yet, but have medicinal. Its really stupid, it should be legal. 

One thing that IS legal down here are the Delta 8s, 9s and resin gummies. I was skeptical, but tried them.....yep, they get you high.  :p

Legalize weed? So 10 years ago. We just legalized mushrooms. 

[Image: blazed-monsters-inc.gif]

yes in montana    I don't smoke  but invested with a couple friends and we  have we shops in 5 different  towns and are killing it 

Noda in TN

Medicinal yes,  recreational no in SD.

I did talk to one of the few individuals that got a license to grow it commercially here in SD and he said flat out that all he plans on doing is getting it started and that a certain organized business interest will approach him with a buy out offer and he will be taking it.  Said that he has established the same business in 2 other locations (other states) and as soon as they were up and established the same group has convinced most of the grower to sell out.  He claims it was an offer that he couldnt refuse.  Wink

It's coming to MN no doubt. I am glad this is happening in many places. The profits are insane and the tax revenue. It's good too because there are more opportunities in research. I am looking forward to seeing how things progress. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
It's coming to MN no doubt. I am glad this is happening in many places. The profits are insane and the tax revenue. It's good too because there are more opportunities in research. I am looking forward to seeing how things progress. 
Yes...this is why I also want it legalized.....'the research'...

[Image: wink-daniel-tosh.gif]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Vikergirl said:
Yes...this is why I also want it legalized.....'the research'...

[Image: wink-daniel-tosh.gif]
Lol. Well I am a researcher so yeah that hits home for me. But yeah I know some people will razz on me for that