Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes hiring Flores

So the offense will be lovey-dovey, touch-feely . . . and the defense will be - JUST DO YOUR DAMN JOB OR I'LL GET SOMEBODY ELSE WHO WILL FOR HALF THE MONEY!!  KOC will spend an hour every day after practice soothing all the egos bruised by the mean DC.

Still, I like it. Flores is a good coach. He will get the most out of his players.

[Image: ylf4czmodbw3.gif]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...RdC4H3e71Q&s=19
Nothing makes us all feel so good as racial quota systems!

Now I gotta go scrap my Pettine song and come up with a Flores tune.

Quote: @comet52 said:
Nothing makes us all feel so good as racial quota systems!

Now I gotta go scrap my Pettine song and come up with a Flores tune.
The system is weird, I don't make the rules. I have wondered about it and how it will work but here we are 

While I think he can get more out of the unit than Donatell, I'm still skeptical from the standpoint that all these New England guys are so incredibly overhyped only to do fizzle out. The fact the Patriots didn't want him back is strange, especially since Belichick makes it a habit of re-hiring firmer coaches that have been fired by other organizations. He has also never been a DC at any level. This will be his first gig. The name is bigger than the substance for all the wrong reasons...so we'll see. It would be harder to do worse 

The perfect fit. Welcome to the land o" bitterness...Now don't be a jackass.

Pretty hypocritical of the organization to get rid of Zimmer and RS cause of relationship issues and then you hire a guy who is the most abusive coach in the league.  Total BS.  

Quote: @dadevike said:
So the offense will be lovey-dovey, touch-feely . . . and the defense will be - JUST DO YOUR DAMN JOB OR I'LL GET SOMEBODY ELSE WHO WILL FOR HALF THE MONEY!!  KOC will spend an hour every day after practice soothing all the egos bruised by the mean DC.

Still, I like it. Flores is a good coach. He will get the most out of his players.
Waiting for the EK soundbite about being heard and the culture of listening.