Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh yeah....I remember this guy....

Diggsie getting all poutie again...

emotions can make you better in bursts.  Being able to control those emotions can make you better all the time. Glad we have a professional star WR.

A lot of people thought he was the next Antonio Brown after his first couple years in Minnesota. Appears he's staying on that trajectory. 

Did he take off his shirt?

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
A lot of people thought he was the next Antonio Brown after his first couple years in Minnesota. Appears he's staying on that trajectory. 
Oh my...that's a bit of a stretch. Antonio Brown is mentally ill. Diggs is just a diva. 

I wasn’t sorry to see Diggs leave. I wondered if his on field talent could be replaced. We found out it was.

His antics always bothered me. The Minneapolis Miracle was awesome, but he tossed his helmet after the TD, actually had a flag thrown. It didn’t matter, because the game was over. But, say there were 1 second left, the kick is now 15 yards further back, the Saints call a fair catch, Brees tosses a Hail Mary and it’s Dallas all over again?

He had several penalties for removing his helmet during his career in celebration. As the old saying goes, “Act like you’ve been there before”
He has always been a “look at me guy”.  Always!

I don’t wish any ill will on him, but I do wonder how long his antics will be put up with. Because Josh Allen isn’t going anywhere.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
I wasn’t sorry to see Diggs leave. I wondered if his on field talent could be replaced. We found out it was.

His antics always bothered me. The Minneapolis Miracle was awesome, but he tossed his helmet after the TD, actually had a flag thrown. It didn’t matter, because the game was over. 
But, say there were 1 second left, the kick is now 15 yards further back, the Saints call a fair catch, Brees tosses a Hail Mary and it’s Dallas all over again?

He had several penalties for removing his helmet during his career in celebration. As the old saying goes, “Act like you’ve been there before”

I don’t wish any ill will on him, but I do wonder how long his antics will be put up with. Because Josh Allen isn’t going anywhere.
Careful....last thing we'd want is him back in NFC or NFC North 

I just love the PR twists from Allen and McDermott, when really they just want to call him an asshole, and they all tried their best..

Quote: @Riphawkins said:

His antics always bothered me. The Minneapolis Miracle was awesome, but he tossed his helmet after the TD, actually had a flag thrown. It didn’t matter, because the game was over. 
But, say there were 1 second left, the kick is now 15 yards further back, the Saints call a fair catch, Brees tosses a Hail Mary and it’s Dallas all over again?

It would have mattered if he had stepped out and not been aware.  He was only a few inches inside on about the 25 yard line IIRC.  There would have been time on the clock to kick a field goal....but the 15 yard unsportsmanlike would have taken the Vikings out of reasonable range.