Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIkeFans Coverage Plans in Pittsburgh on Sunday
We begin our coverage of up to 7 of the 8 Viking road games as part of the mainstream media on Sunday at Heinz Field.

We will start providing pregame reports here and via Twitter (we recommend that for speed to you - so see us @VikeFans on Twitter) as early as 9:30am central time.

We don't get a lot of feedback from our membership base, but we always offer you a voice on what you'd like to see, hear and be updated on.

We DO get insider info in pregame (directly and through observation on the field), so tell us what you want to know (we will check on Sam's knee).

We also plan to do a 10-15 minute video recap with Pete Bercich from Heinz Field within an hour of the game ending (we spend the first 30 minutes in the locker room to get the player stories first)

So, tell us what you'd like to know and we will try to get the information or content for you.

I guess our plan is solid, if we don't get any suggestions.

ok Tom,  we want to see you do your locker room interviews shirtless... like one of the guys.  maybe grab a towel and snap a few asses.  ( I've heard Barr is into that kind of games Wink )

ok....no we really dont.  what we want is for you to do what you do because you do it well and you represent us better than most of us could represent ourselves.   Thank you and Mike for all the personal contributions and sacrifices  and once again... just enjoy yourself brother.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
ok Tom,  we want to see you do your locker room interviews shirtless... like one of the guys.  maybe grab a towel and snap a few asses.  ( I've heard Barr is into that kind of games Wink )

ok....no we really dont.  what we want is for you to do what you do because you do it well and you represent us better than most of us could represent ourselves.   Thank you and Mike for all the personal contributions and sacrifices  and once again... just enjoy yourself brother.

DITTO

Thanks for the work you do. I love the content on this site so it really does matter. Besides the big story of Sam's knee, I'm actually interested in the atmosphere of the Steelers' home opener. I was surprised to see quite a few Vikings/Saints tickets available on StubHub and Ticketmaster before Monday's game. There were a LOT of resale tickets available. Saints fans were wandering through the tailgate lots. We gave them crap and it was all in fun. But still.... what was up with season ticket holders selling so many seats?

So, I'm curious about Heinz field and what we won't be able to see from the TV broadcast.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steel...1709170046

Does BRob look a bit sleepy?  Stupid Texas/USC game went into OT.... 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:

Xavier Rhodes actually does grab a towel and has twice snapped it at teammates while we are talking to them.  He's a big prankster.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
Thanks for the work you do. I love the content on this site so it really does matter. Besides the big story of Sam's knee, I'm actually interested in the atmosphere of the Steelers' home opener. I was surprised to see quite a few Vikings/Saints tickets available on StubHub and Ticketmaster before Monday's game. There were a LOT of resale tickets available. Saints fans were wandering through the tailgate lots. We gave them crap and it was all in fun. But still.... what was up with season ticket holders selling so many seats?

So, I'm curious about Heinz field and what we won't be able to see from the TV broadcast.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steel...1709170046
You got it Nichelle.   I was on the plane with Steeler HOFer Mean Joe Greene (and darned if he wasn't very nice).   From Dallas, there were at least 40 other Steeler fans coming to the game.  The rental car agency said the Viking fans came in on Friday.

We always like to give you a feel for the atmosphere at games, so we will tell you what that looks like.

Quote: @"Bezerker88" said:
Does BRob look a bit sleepy?  Stupid Texas/USC game went into OT.... 
I'll ask, but I am betting he got plenty of sleep.   Players usually do not live and die to watch their old alma maters play, unless they are on a bye week or a bowl game.

Dang mean go green love that guy when I was a kid I was walking along drinking an ice cold coke  MJG walked by and asks for it so I gave it to him.  He walks away and the then turns and tosses me his jersey. Made my day!