Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shots fired

Oooooooeeee! Alright, here we go. Let's slap these bitches down.

[Image: rick-chq.gif]

During the comeback against the Colts when the crowd was at its peak the noise gaiage was only showing about 112 to 115 IIRC the dome used to show louder.  I dont know that I buy thats really that much louder at any other stadium or that the average human can tell the difference from 112 to 120 db.

As far as Midwest nice,  pppft,  we just don't see the need to scream obscenities at inconsequential players on a team that isn't really worth much more than a passing glance.  But if he would prefer we could have a few fans throw shit at his bench just to make him feel NY welcome?

I mean if he wants us to help them get a few false starts that can be arranged. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Right? Just seems like a real stupid thing to say. He might as well have run onto the field with a microphone and yelled "MINNESOTA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" 

One of my least favorite teams in the league, really hope we finally put together a complete game and blow them out. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
One of my least favorite teams in the league, really hope we finally put together a complete game and blow them out. 
I'm the opposite...Eli and company beating GB in Lamblow for an NFCCG...That carries lots of luv from me for a long time lol! 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Hu@Vikergirl said:
Right? Just seems like a real stupid thing to say. He might as well have run onto the field with a microphone and yelled "MINNESOTA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" 
Hopefully they put it up on the jumbotron. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
Hu@Vikergirl said:
Hopefully they put it up on the jumbotron. 
Exactly what I was thinking. Gates is a guard. Watch what happens if he gets a false start.