Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradford's Knee
Reports are his knee isn't in great shape.  Is the media making it sound worse than it actually is?  Anyone have any info?

I just read he had an MRI on Tuesday to check it out; he was dealing with "swelling, pain, discomfort" prior to getting it checked out. Came back negative "for anything that would require an absence from the lineup..."

PFT: Sam Bradford had an MRI on this knee this week

(speculation coming...)

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about if we're talking his prior knee injuries. If something related, and serious, came up on the MRI he'd be on the IR already to open up a roster spot. But it does seem like it might be something that lingers week to week here; something that he plays through bothering him. 

On the other hand, it seems like the Vikes have been too quiet on the issue. It took a "source" to disclose it 3 days after it happened; I guess the opposite of it just being no big deal is it is a big deal and no one with the organization is jumping to report it. In that context, I wouldn't be exactly surprised if Keenum started... I really, really, doubt it though.

I'd love to hear some more about it too.

Shit...

We'll have to bring in Keenum for the victory kneel downs...when did he ding his knee?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
We'll have to bring in Keenum for the victory kneel downs...when did he ding his knee?
Probably celebrating TD's, damn it Zim!  B)

2 QBs and no knees... 

I think this is media created. 

I'm far less worried about discomfort and swelling than I am about the knee suddenly losing an axis of movement...so, hopefully, he'll be fine.

@DWolfsonKSTP
A report of Sloter moved to the 53-man. Definite concern with Bradford's left knee. #Vikings twitter.com/milesmgarrett/…
10:48 AM - 16 Sep 2017

Quote: @Norse said:
@DWolfsonKSTP
A report of Sloter moved to the 53-man. Definite concern with Bradford's left knee. #Vikings twitter.com/milesmgarrett/…
10:48 AM - 16 Sep 2017
Yah, you were the first to report it Norse...Hoping this is something small that'll pass and wont be a nag or worse all year. Bradford (and us fans) deserve a frigging break.