Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN: Hock trade one for the ages

He's been awesome! Kyle Rudolph gets some longevity points I suppose but I think Hockenson is the best TE this team has had in a very long time. Fantastic trade by Kwesi.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
He's been awesome! Kyle Rudolph gets some longevity points I suppose but I think Hockenson is the best TE this team has had in a very long time. Fantastic trade by Kwesi.
Probably our best TE since Steve Jordan, and potentially even better than that. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
Beat me to it...

I agree with Seifert on an opportunity area for TJH and that is YAC (especially relative to Kelce and Kittle). I suspect some of that may be how the Vikings are utilizing the position vs SF and KC.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
Ok,  lets pump the brakes on the hyperbole a bit... I mean you are talking about Steve Jordan here... please show some respect.  Wink

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
Ok,  lets pump the brakes on the hyperbole a bit... I mean you are talking about Steve Jordan here... please show some respect.  Wink
Well...he's not there yet, but he's only 25 and if the Vikings can keep the CK, KO and JJ thing going for a while, I like his chances.