Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tua concussion protocol

The sad thing is it wasn't caught until a Dolphins fan posted a video and it got 5 million views 

That explains why Tagovailoa kept throwing it Tua Packer 

Why all of a sudden are team's not following proper protocol? This has been going on for awhile and now this year the shit comes undone? 

Well, it was fun while it lasted dolphin fans.

This has to be the worst feeling.  Finally get a franchise QB, only to lose him in his first really promising year. 

Sad for Tua and Dolphin fans. Three concussions in one year is super scary. And I have a feeling we're going to be hearing about what happened to Tua for decades. 

As far as I know, Kirk Cousins has never had a concussion. He hit his head on the turf pretty hard a couple weeks ago and nothing happened. Some people are just built differently I guess. This fact, and the fact that in 11 seasons, he has not missed a single game due to injury, really should play a bigger part in the conversations about his worth, value, etc. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Why all of a sudden are team's not following proper protocol? This has been going on for awhile and now this year the shit comes undone? 
I thought the NFL had spotters for this reason.

After this There's gonna have to  be mandatory IR placements coming soon for Concussion Protocol designees.

2 concussions in any season, and the player will be done for the season.