Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team keeps astounding me...
For the regular season, they've almost made-up for how horrendously frustrating last year was. 

Today was just a good example of complimentary football getting a W. 

I have no idea how they'll do in the post-season, but 12/3 has me feeling pretty good @ Xmas. 

I hope they can go at least .500 in these next 2 really tough divisional road games.

[Image: merlin_69476793.jpg?w=525&h=600&format=a...aces&dpr=2]

Joseph had struggled on longer kicks after a terrific training camp and preseason, with special teams coordinator Matt Daniels pinning the problem on the kicker's follow-through when he pushed the ball to the right. 
But he'd made 19 straight field goals or extra points when he lined up for the game winner on Saturday, and his final kick cleared the uprights with plenty of room to spare.Justin Jefferson had 12 catches for 133 yards to set Vikings records for yards (1,756) and receptions (123) in a season. 
T.J. Hockenson had a career-best 13 catches for 109 yards and two touchdowns
https://www.startribune.com/vikings-giants-27-24-greg-joseph-61-yards-justin-jefferson-record/600238545/

I know they don't give MVP's to receivers but where would this team be without Jefferson?  He is the best receiver in the league, no question about it.

Last year's 0-8 in 1-score games was a league record, and this year's 11-0 in 1-score games is another league record

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Last year's 0-8 in 1-score games was a league record, and this year's 11-0 in 1-score games is another league record

[Image: digibyte-dgb.gif]