Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Eve surprise!
That's me WAY down on the southern East coast of Florida, baby! Giants - Vikings game in blue!!

[Image: 16-FOX-E.png]

Damn, I guess I assumed this was a national broadcast since it was on a Saturday. With the weather crap, I might be feed searching for this one. 

Curious why So. Florida gets this game. Usually you can identify a college/player connection, but I'm at a loss for this one. New York retirees? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Damn, I guess I assumed this was a national broadcast since it was on a Saturday. With the weather crap, I might be feed searching for this one. 

Curious why So. Florida gets this game. Usually you can identify a college/player connection, but I'm at a loss for this one. New York retirees? 
There are 11 games Saturday.....the Redzone Channel will be up and running that day.

streameast.       is

has been by far and away the most reliable one this year. We dont get the game via national brodcast either. 

The retired NY crowd was my assumption as well.  No way we are both wrong.

Yep, lots of people from the Northeast in south Florida East Coast (Philly, Baltimore and NYC).

I'm about 200 miles north of you and wondering why.

Quote: @FLVike said:
I'm about 200 miles north of you and wondering why.
Because he went a little further south than you did.

So streameast isn’t working here. Im on nflbite.com.  Make sure youre loaded up on ad blockers. 

Kirk is like Gumby! His leg kind of bent backwards on that low hit!

Nice drive there by the Vikes.