Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to have to fight a letdown Saturday
The team, the staff, etc. all looked exhausted after that comeback. It might be another slow start against the Giants. 

I could see a let down. Giants are a hard team to figure out. 8-5-1, played the Cowboys tough both times. Lost to some bad teams, beaten some good ones. Most of their games have been close. I think this will be another close one. For a defense like the Vikings, Saquon Barkley is the stuff if nightmares. 

I could see it happen and maybe kind of expect it after what happened the next game after beating the Bills.

Thielen was talking about getting back into focus after the last game and being exhausted. I could totally see a slow start again.

Hope they got some coal left in the engine for this one...

I really hope they can put the #2 seed on lock-down one of these weeks. 

They got almost a 1.5 day head start on rest over the Gmen who also had to travel home late Sunday night and now travel to Minnesota.  I think they'll be fine.

I am hoping after getting down 33-0 that they will come out focused and doing all they can to jump ahead right from the start

Quote: @JR44 said:
I am hoping after getting down 33-0 that they will come out focused and doing all they can to jump ahead right from the start
Yea, no excuses if we come out flat for this game and I really don't think we do. 

no more excuses please.

Quote: @kmillard said:
no more excuses please.
It would be just like this group of purple rascals to get behind 34-0......and.......well, you know.....

[Image: giphy.gif]