Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colluding to Suppress Information
I am not sure how the govt colluding with the tech industry to suppress information and free speech doesnt get more talk around here.  We know that if it would have been Trump ( or any other conservative ) in office and this came out that head would have been exploding and all kinds of calls for investigations and impeachment,  but since it wasnt the red team I guess this gets a pass?   How can evidence confirming the govt using its power and influence to control information relevant to our election process, as well as other things pertinent to our democracy not raise any discussion?   We all know that shit just gets worse with each change of leadership and what team blue is doing now will likely get amped up a notch when team red has the conch.  If there is any hope in saving our democracy and electoral process this needs to be squashed now and not let the swamp get away with suppressing information from the public like this.

If social media is the newspaper of the next generation,  this needs to be taken seriously IMO.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Pretty much.

Watching this get ignored by the corporate shill media and the left confirms that they only care about their narrative, not the truth.

I'll wait for the Durham investigation to get to the bottom of it.  Till then I'll reserve judgement.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
I'll wait for the Durham investigation to get to the bottom of it.  Till then I'll reserve judgement.
like your transitory inflation....

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
like your transitory inflation....
In other words, his talking point memos don't mention it.

Honest to God when I read the OP I had no clue what was chaffing JinSD's butt this time.  What is it that Hunter and Joe have supposedly done?  Is it China or Ukraine conspiracies that got you all wadded up?

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Honest to God when I read the OP I had no clue what was chaffing JinSD's butt this time.  What is it that Hunter and Joe have supposedly done?  Is it China or Ukraine conspiracies that got you all wadded up?
And once again,  nobody expected you to know.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
And once again,  nobody expected you to know.
Be like 

Derp de derp.

Wonder if it hurts to have the head shoved that far up?

Quote: @greediron said:
Wonder if it hurts to have the head shoved that far up?
No different that some with the opposing view point,  if you choose to get your information from only sources that don't piss you off, are you really getting the complete story,   or in this case,  the story at all?  I have a hard time believing that anybody that wants to be politically informed at all didn't read or hear anything about the information releases, by the generally neutral, elon musk,  from Twitter regarding the collusion to suppress information and opinions,  but its a busy time of year for all of us,  so I guess it's possible.