Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alleged Xmas Eve Helmet
Do you like?  (I do)

[Image: sudhdkff1g37.png]

Viking helmets must have a purple background with white viking horns.  That is the rules...   =)

[Image: uswj1v8ubfhc.jpeg]This is the only Viking uniform that should be worn at home!

I guess we’ll have to see what it looks like during the game, but from that picture, I’m not a fan.

cant determine by just the helmet - gotta see the whole uni together. if the whole uniform was monochromatic - white & silver / may look good, but our standard whites....With that helmet....I havent a clue.

like at first i thought the “white Bengals” would look great.....they look like zebras

and compared to the Packers throwbacks, ANYTHING looks like a Rembrandt. 

Bottom line - DONT F WITH THE HORN

Dont like it myself...I there are more attractive ways to do "different in white" for a blizzard Xmas night game. 

But this just might be about the players and them having some fun with new uniforms. 

I'm ok switching things up for a celebratory game. 

JMO, but I love all these different color schemes. Just like I loved the Color Rush stuff. I guess the solids aspect of the color appeals to me somehow.

i think its just a helmet Mike Florio posted from his ‘barn’. like a mantle piece on his fire place. then people ran with it as a real thing. i saw his original tweet. 

nfl teams have to apply for an alternate helmet. we wouldve heard about it during the offseason. 

Always liked our “Maroon” pants - Of course the only one who wore those was Studwell

I don't really "hate" it, but I do hate it more than like it.  I think it's ugly compared to our purple.