Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Vikings extend Sam Bradford, or hope Teddy Bridgewater comes back?
http://www.espn.com/blog/minnesota-vikin...comes-back
Some interesting responses from the ESPN writers for the Packers, Bears, and Lions... 

He might find a tough FA market...it would be a bit of a gamble, but maybe transition tag him...let the market set the price...

Those are some interesting takes, not new ones but good to hear outsiders I guess. Really not much else to say about this anymore and the Vikings have time now to see how it plays out a bit.  They are in a better position now qb wise than they've been in a while.

Hope they don't F it up. Hope lady luck screws em over again like she usually does. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Those are some interesting takes, not new ones but good to hear outsiders I guess. Really not much else to say about this anymore and the Vikings have time now to see how it plays out a bit.  They are in a better position now qb wise than they've been in a while.

Hope they don't F it up. Hope lady luck screws em over again like she usually does. 
??? are you forgetting something?  B)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

??? are you forgetting something?  B)
It's pretty obvious that Purplefaithful has been spending a little too much time with his Packer buddies...  :-P

BOOM

Personally, I'd wait til week 8 to extend Bradford.  Make him play like he did last year, and show us you can still remain healthy.

Those 2 things happen then yes, I'd extend him.  

Worst case is you franchise him, to buy a little more time with TB....

Quote: @OBM said:
Personally, I'd wait til week 8 to extend Bradford.  Make him play like he did last year, and show us you can still remain healthy.

holy shit I thought you were dead!

Quote: @OBM said:

Where you been dude???  

BOOM

You don't do anything until after the year.  Tag Sam if he plays great and they go deep in the playoffs.  Hope Teddy can be activated after week 6.

Ask me in February...