Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made it through some tough defenses

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/DustBaker/status/159...47rR_fQp1Q&s=19

Going 4-1 in that stretch is pretty good...
[Image: 6c6.gif]

I'd say!  I thought/think that was our toughest game remaining and we pulled it out.   

Quote: @"minny65" said:
I'd say!  I thought/think that was our toughest game remaining and we pulled it out.   
Lions are not going to be easy at all next week

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"minny65" said:
Detroit is 4-1 their past 5 game and they are putting up a lot of points. They are a dangerous team to play right now that should not be overlooked.

Quote: @"Tyr" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
@"minny65" said:
Detroit is 4-1 their past 5 game and they are putting up a lot of points. They are a dangerous team to play right now that should not be overlooked.
They also got Jameson Williams back yesterday which gives them another playmaker on offense.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"minny65" said:
Nope. Always felt the Lions were much better than their record. But they just kept losing. A bit like the Vikings last year. But now they've put together some Ws. The Lions are the last team I want to face right now. 

Nope, dont want to go to Detroit at all right now...

The Colts are feisty too, gave Dallas quite a game for a while. More than we did. 

Quote: @"minny65" said:
Just owning up to what I thought pregame.  I was convinced that their DL would destroy our interior and that White would have another good passing day.  White threw for 370 yards but only 54% completion percentage and 2 Int's.  

We won how we have been winning all season - win the TO battle and 3 total penalties = great coaching once again.  Then the bend don't break defense.

Lions are on a roll, and we are going to have to get our formula going again - get TO's and less penalties than our opponent.