Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goal Line TD That Was Reversed
Does anyone have the overhead view that they claim allowed them to change the call on the field?

I watched the second view with the ref in the background and I still don't think the ball crossed or was anywhere near the line.  For sure I don't believe they had enough evidence to reverse the call on the field.  

Can anybody show me different.

If they used that cam for evidence, the system is broken. That angle was taken from  well behind the line, not proving a thing, let alone where the ball was. The shot from the sideline showed him and his ball hand turned away short of the goal line.  

I think it was a touchdown. From what I saw one of the angles clearly showed the ball crossing the line.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I think it was a touchdown. From what I saw one of the angles clearly showed the ball crossing the line.
Afraid I saw the same thing.  They did have one camera angle showing the football breaking the plane of the goal line.  Not by much though...

I thought the ball crossed the plane.

The overhead and at least one other angle I saw both looked like he made it. 

Horse-hockey, by rule the play call should have stood…!!!

Thing is was it definitive?  I didn't see any replays where it was 100% clear he crossed the goal line so the ruling on the field should have stood.

JFC, if that wasn’t a td, nothing is.  Lol