Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lmao, these guys, man....these F-ING guys....
They find a way. Its unreal. Their pass D is horrible.....yet they find a way to close out games. lol. I can only laugh.

You have to laugh. My son is cracking me up with the commentary and memes.

My heart blew out any plaqueI had this year. 

Cousins took too many hits today, it effected his accuracy. Missed some wide open layups that hurt the team in the 2nd half. 

Imagine being Jets fans. They had how many chances, if they were able to convert those chances, would have blown us out.

You can’t say we’re a bad team getting lucky anymore. This is who we are. If we don’t come out flat we win. We can win in the playoffs like that. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
You can’t say we’re a bad team getting lucky anymore. This is who we are. If we don’t come out flat we win. We can win in the playoffs like that. 
Against some teams, but not against teams like Philly and Dallas. That horrific pass D is going to be the thing that does the Vikings in at some point in the playoffs. Its obvious it can't be fixed this year, they'll have to work toward making it better in the offseason. Donnatell has to go. Zero doubt.

Listen, I'm riding with these guys. They are amazing at making plays when they need them. And nobody can say they aren't clutch, not anymore. But teams like Philly, Dallas and San Fran are matchup nightmares for the Vikings because of great defenses AND offenses that can score. Minnesota scored 27 points today, it ain't the offense that's the problem. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Against some teams, but not against teams like Philly and Dallas. That horrific pass D is going to be the thing that does the Vikings in at some point in the playoffs. Its obvious it can't be fixed this year, they'll have to work toward making it better in the offseason. Donnatell has to go. Zero doubt.

Listen, I'm riding with these guys. They are amazing at making plays when they need them. And nobody can say they aren't clutch, not anymore. But teams like Philly, Dallas and San Fran are matchup nightmares for the Vikings because of great defenses AND offenses that can score. Minnesota scored 27 points today, it ain't the offense that's the problem. 
At one point, I believe in the 3rd quarter, right after the Vikings scored the Jets were in the red zone in like 3 of 4 plays.  At times this defense seems like it is just going through the motion and yet when the Jets got into the red zone they figured it was time to play defense and held them to field goals.  That is not gong to work in the playoffs.

For some reason in the 3rd quarter, Cousins was just off with his throws.  

I guess I missed it but why was Duke Shelly playing late in the game?  Evans get hurt again?