Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helluva game to watch in person.
I'm just starting to get over the Cowboy debacle. It hits just a bit different when you see the carnage unfolding in front of you in person. Aside from that, the trip was great. Took in a few good eateries, met some awesome folks, the seats were great.

I got ribbed by a few of my friends who are Cowboy fans. Thankfully, being a Vikings fan has made me thick skinned to such defeats. This wasn't even the worst loss I've seen in person!

Oh well, onto the Patriots!

Bummer of a game, but the pre-game experience was awesome I bet.  Too bad you and the other 60,000 fans there had to witness the ass whooping the hated CowPukes gave us.  One day those Pukes will be on the other end and the Vikes will get their revenge.SKOL!

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Bummer of a game, but the pre-game experience was awesome I bet.  Too bad you and the other 60,000 fans there had to witness the ass whooping the hated CowPukes gave us.  One day those Pukes will be on the other end and the Vikes will get their revenge.SKOL!
SKOL, my friend! Yeah, the game was a bummer but at least the rest of the trip was awesome. Asides from GB, there might not be another team I hate losing to more than the Cowboys.

Hopefully that revenge comes in the form of a playoff game. I really think a big part of the letdown was coming off of that emotional high the week before. Need to get things back on track starting tomorrow night.

Nothing sucks more than making the trek and expense of going to your favorite NFL team's game and they lose. I'm 3-0 in attending games at U.S. Bank, thank god, because I'm flying in from south Florida.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Nothing sucks more than making the trek and expense of going to your favorite NFL team's game and they lose. I'm 3-0 in attending games at U.S. Bank, thank god, because I'm flying in from south Florida.
Absolutely. Everything else about the weekend was great, and then the main event comes and you see your team get blitzed tf out of the stadium.

I guess the football gods wanted to balance my life out a bit after I came to the Packer game last year.

That sucks Crush...I was at that latest debacle too, left mid-way through 3rd qtr. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I'm undefeated at the Bank (about 5 games), about 6-1 at the Metrodome, the one loss being the NFCC against Atlanta. 0-1 at TCF. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
I'm undefeated at the Bank (about 5 games), about 6-1 at the Metrodome, the one loss being the NFCC against Atlanta. 0-1 at TCF. 
I think the 3 of us were all at the 98 CG...My seats were behind the infamous wide left goal posts, first deck. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
Was at that game as well. Flew in from Kansas City with a buddy.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
I think the 3 of us were all at the 98 CG...My seats were behind the infamous wide left goal posts, first deck. 

Being a Vikings fan has definitely toughened up my skin. I was given tickets by the team's DC at the time (Emmitt Thomas) to the NFC Championship game in 2000. Now THAT game scarred me for a long time.