Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brutal Meme
[Image: 8dmmjqqvyspc.jpg]

Again, hilarious....but he's not the reason they lost to the Cowboys. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
He doesn't get a pass. He held the ball too long at times and of course the fumble. Win as a team, lose as a team. Of course the qb gets the glory as well as the grief. 

that is quite possibly the funniest shit ever posted on this site.

Kirk's steadily won me over. Just the fact that he hasn't missed ANY time due to injury while he's been a Viking. That is impressive. I like the fact that he seems to be trying to be more aggressive. I'll take an occasional interception is he'll take more risks. Those constant check-downs drives me nuts.

Quote: @"SouthCarolinaViking" said:
Kirk's steadily won me over. Just the fact that he hasn't missed ANY time due to injury while he's been a Viking. That is impressive. I like the fact that he seems to be trying to be more aggressive. I'll take an occasional interception is he'll take more risks. Those constant check-downs drives me nuts.
there needs to be a happy medium,  if we had incorporated a few more quick checkdowns on sunday they might have not taken 7 sacks and had offensive production measured in inches on many drives.  just like QB runs,  you dont want to rely on them,  but you cant completely ignore their contribution to an offense when the D is not showing any respect to the possibility.

Quote: @"SouthCarolinaViking" said:
Amazing he came out of the 'Boys game uninjured. He got pummeled. Some on him, most on the OL though. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
He doesn't get a pass. He held the ball too long at times and of course the fumble. Win as a team, lose as a team. Of course the qb gets the glory as well as the grief. 
Didn't give him a pass. Just said he wasn't the reason the team lost. And this narrative of '1 pm Kirk' vs. 'Prime time Kirk' isn't something he cultivated, its somebody else's narrative. Its a chuckle for sure, but half the fan base is just SO quick to dump on the guy. He's not perfect by any stretch. 

Build 'em up to tear 'em down is social media in a nutshell. Hyperbole on both ends. Kirko Chainz was fun, but again, not something he put out there for consumption. In fact, he said he longs for the old days where stuff like that stayed on the plane. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
No one gets a pass, but when even your best offensive lineman is struggling to protect, your rookie RG is beaten nearly every play, your star RT moves inside while your two TEs move outside, all three of whom miss a blitzing safety (see below), and this happens on a regular basis, you might want to consider running fewer 5 and 7 step drops. 

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...79168?s=20&t=I7i0MfIKT5sWXfsfJqmF7g

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
No one gets a pass, but when even your best offensive lineman is struggling to protect, your rookie RG is beaten nearly every play, your star RT moves inside while your two TEs move outside, all three of whom miss a blitzing safety (see below), and this happens on a regular basis, you might want to consider running fewer 5 and 7 step drops. 

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...79168?s=20&t=I7i0MfIKT5sWXfsfJqmF7g
He obviously held the ball too long.  Wink Seriously though, he does hold the ball way too long at times and because he doesn't sense pressure well, he is often the reason for the sacks; not all the time, but quite often.