Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow
Nothing to say other than that. Lifeless and dominated. Worst football game I've seen in a LONG time. Helpless. How does something like that even happen? 

Only good thing is the team can get this bitter, disgusting taste out their mouths on Thursday already. There's no other redeeming qualities about it. None. 

I'm not ready to get off the bandwagon, but stories like the one below can't be discounted either:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/zulgad-viki...02277.html

Win Thursday nite & yesterday's loss won't be forgotten, but will be forgiven.

Last ass whopping was the NFCC game. We’ll learn alot about O’Connell with how they respond. 

All good points.

Only thing I can add is that we'll learn a lot about this team and how they respond (in additional to KOC) by Friday. 

These guys will need a 10 day break after NE. They really gotta fire up for December/January. 

Last night was the first game I've left in the 3rd quarter in a long, long time. 

Reminded me of 41-0. Utterly hopeless. Couldn't do anything. Offense, defense, didn't matter. This victory for Dallas is the kind of convincing win the Vikings needed. Now everyone will put Dallas as the NFC front runner....until they lose to some mediocre team with a better game plan. 

The Vikes looked soft on defense and offense without hardly any fight.  They simply got pushed around and out muscled on the LOS on both sides of the ball. 

I have a hard time believing they get that fixed by Thursday.  The Pats D will feast on how bad the OLine is right now.

Had we lost this game by a score or even two, we could just say it was a bad game, but we never looked like we belonged on the same field all day.  The game looked like a group of amateurs trying to play against a professional team.  Great teams lose games, but not like this, we were totally exposed, just way too many weaknesses to be a serious contender.  

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
All good points.

Only thing I can add is that we'll learn a lot about this team and how they respond (in additional to KOC) by Friday. 

These guys will need a 10 day break after NE. They really gotta fire up for December/January. 

Last night was the first game I've left in the 3rd quarter in a long, long time. 
well dont feel bad,  most everyone in the country left the game in the 3rd quarter,  hell at least you showed up,  which is more than can be said for our team.

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Had we lost this game by a score or even two, we could just say it was a bad game, but we never looked like we belonged on the same field all day.  The game looked like a group of amateurs trying to play against a professional team.  Great teams lose games, but not like this, we were totally exposed, just way too many weaknesses to be a serious contender.  
i think the frustrating part is those weaknesses are things we have been talking about all year,  we've all talked about how the OL cant handle a decent pass rush and how our DL cant stop the run, but yet nothing has been done to try and address those issues.  Ingram has been left in there to sink or swim,  mostly sink,  we've known we need DL help and really havent done anything there either.  teams that have post season aspirations typically try and make improvements as the season reveals those weak areas, aside from making the move for Hock when ISj did his usual thing,  they have really been surprisingly silent considering the 8-1 start.  We've been talking for 3 weeks or so that they need to sit Ingram and give Reed a shot,  if for no other reason than to let the kid catch his breath, and that wouldnt have cost a dime.  

Darrisaw already being ruled out for Thursday is not great for us. Pats defense is very good. They will try to run the ball down our throats and limit Mac Jones’ exposure. Based on yesterday that is probably a recipe for success. Hopefully the defense can pull it together— fast.

The offense… yeah. Kirk was getting killed all day and when he did have time didn’t play well either. It was a disaster all around. Coaches abandoning the run game, which was actually kind of working, was the cherry on top. Not a fun Sunday afternoon.

At least we have the night game on Thanksgiving so if we stink out the joint again it won’t ruin my midday feast!