Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-11 on third downs. Look no further
no way you win with that stat. ugly as fuck!! Maybe we needed that reality check. only 4 days to get ready for Patriots 

its going to be a LONG four days.

We better step the F up and play angry

No chains for Big Kirko tonight.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
No chains for Big Kirko tonight.
I think he was wearing them around his feet =)

Just doesnt seem to be no consistency on either side of the ball.
1-11 on third down pretty much explains how the offenses day was.

Quote: @"Norse" said:
well.... first and second down suckage kinda had more to do with 1-11 than just 3rd down inefficiency IMO.... but there were a couple manageable 3rd downs,  but play calling and failure to recognize or pick up the pass rush kinda sealed those deals. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Norse" said:
well.... first and second down suckage kinda had more to do with 1-11 than just 3rd down inefficiency IMO.... but there were a couple manageable 3rd downs,  but play calling and failure to recognize or pick up the pass rush kinda sealed those deals. 
Agree. The key to success on 3rd down is keeping them a manageable distance. And that's really hard to do if you can't run the ball. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Norse" said:
Agree. The key to success on 3rd down is keeping them a manageable distance. And that's really hard to do if you can't run the ball. 
I dont think its a cant thing,  it seems to be an unwillingness to stick with it.

i was forced to “watch” this game using my cell phone which only showed me the fown and distance.
To be honest, i could figure out what the hell was goin on.  It appeared that every time we had the ball, we moved backwards.