Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I call this a shitshow yet?
I know I get negative during games but WTF is this. Guess they had to have that one bad game and this definitely it.

They look fucking horrendous. 

Yeah it's brutal hopefully they can learn from it. They shot themselves in the foot repeatedly. It is what it is. 

Didn't think they'd go 16 - 1 but this is brutal. Booth has definitely looked bad but then so has the rest of the team.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Didn't think they'd go 16 - 1 but this is brutal. Booth has definitely looked bad but then so has the rest of the team.
The offensive game plan was absolutely terrible and KOC doesn't seem to understand sometimes you just have to try and stop the bleeding.  They needed to stick with the run and instead they seemed to intentionally try and force the pass.  Especially after Darrisaw went out they needed to try and protect Brandel but nope.  Really disappointing  from our wonder kid coach.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
The offensive game plan was absolutely terrible and KOC doesn't seem to understand sometimes you just have to try and stop the bleeding.  They needed to stick with the run and instead they seemed to intentionally try and force the pass.  Especially after Darrisaw went out they needed to try and protect Brandel but nope.  Really disappointing  from our wonder kid coach.
Yeah the run game was the only thing somewhat working. Kirk’s lucky to be alive. 

this reminds me of the ass kicking we took against the Giants in the playoffs back in the early 2000’s with Culpepper as QB

Entire Vikings team in concussion protocol, because they got knocked the F out!  Wow.  I guess we'll see how they get off the mat from this one.  The Cowboys came in, kicked our ass and stole our lunch money.  Pretty embarrassing loss for an "upper echelon" team. 

Not long to rebound either. Belichick is about as good of a defensive coach as you'll find. 

well the last time they even close to this bad at home was 42-7 eagles in 1980.
colts home game in 2016 was pretty bad too.

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
this reminds me of the ass kicking we took against the Giants in the playoffs back in the early 2000’s with Culpepper as QB
Thought the same thing. 41-0. Never forget that one.