Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington @ Philly
I think Washington is gonna win.

Unlikely, I get it. 

In inter- division, so maybe they got a shot.

Skins look good!!! We can hope. 

If ya told me last Friday that Minnesota was gonna go in to Buffalo and beat them, and Washington is gonna waltz into Philly and beat them on Monday night football, is never have believed it 

But hey, it's why I watch.

Guess the Vikings beating Washington was a little bigger deal than the talking heads gave them credit for. Heineke now 4 - 1 this season.

If Frodo can make it all the way to Mordor and save Middle Earth, anything can happen. Wink

suck it Iggles

I really hate the Eagles and their shitty fans. May they never win again!

More motivation for the team to stave off a letdown vs. Dallas.  Now they see the #1 seed is a real possibility.  

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
If Frodo can make it all the way to Mordor and save Middle Earth, anything can happen. Wink
lmao, hilarious. Truth!!

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Guess the Vikings beating Washington was a little bigger deal than the talking heads gave them credit for. Heineke now 4 - 1 this season.
The Washington game scared me more than any other game on our schedule. Classic trap, on the road against a better than advertised team. 

So many in the sports bar that week were confused. "I can't believe we're losing to WASHINGTON!" I just shook my head. Washington is a well-coached team with a great defense and a QB you can win with if you play the short game. Super happy they knocked off the Eagles.