Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Week 10 PFF grades

On Offense, you've got JJ followed by FOUR O-Linemen. Sweet.

Surprised Harry and Kendricks are so low, especially Kendricks. He led the team in tackles and obviously had the game saving fumble recovery. 

Who is Paterson?  Am I missing something?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
I'm guessing Patrick Peterson 

I'm surprised they have the OL rated so high. I get that the Bills defense was no easy matchup, but they were getting blown up all day, especially with interior pressure and I don't think it was just Ingram who was struggling. Though Ingram tripping Cousins twice is a special level of terrible. Also, on the goal line run that gut stuffed for a 4 or 5 yard loss in OT, the Bills had 12-men on the field that they were not flagged for.

Quote: @"Tyr" said:
I'm surprised they have the OL rated so high. I get that the Bills defense was no easy matchup, but they were getting blown up all day, especially with interior pressure and I don't think it was just Ingram who was struggling. Though Ingram tripping Cousins twice is a special level of terrible. Also, on the goal line run that gut stuffed for a 4 or 5 yard loss in OT, the Bills had 12-men on the field that they were not flagged for.
Dallas DL wont be easier...

Commodes
Bills
Cowboys 

A murderers row of DL's to face...

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Or Harrison Phillips?  All I know, is if they cannot even get the last name right.....why are we putting any stock into these numbers?

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/eric_j_thompson/stat...98467?s=20&t=Bw85HiY-C0QilHJ4VaAFQg
https://twitter.com/eric_j_thompson/stat...02496?s=20&t=Bw85HiY-C0QilHJ4VaAFQg
Despite the great awareness by Kendricks to jump on that loose ball, he had another very poor game. He is just not a fit in this defense. Not his fault, but he is very noticeable on the field for what he isn't doing. He did lead the team in tackles, but that was after sizeable gains by the Bills had already been had. I want to see him in the box bringing the heat but Donatell has him playing soft zone coverage where he is getting exposed. He's slow, he's missing tackles, he's being asked to cover receivers he can't keep up with, struggles with recognition, etc. He just looks lost most of the time trying to operate in space and isn't being put into position to make impactful plays. Despite the promising preseason, Asamoah did not see the field yesterday except for Special Teams. His speed would have really come in handy yesterday, especially helping spy on Allen's runs. No excuse for Donatell not to put him in for situational packages where his style of play is clearly suited for his schemes. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Or Harrison Phillips?  All I know, is if they cannot even get the last name right.....why are we putting any stock into these numbers?
Well they say they watch ever play...

Still not a fan of PFF.  They hire a bunch of people with no idea what is going on to watch every person on every play.  Can you imagine how much zoning out happens there?