Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't help but wonder....
I know it's super early in the season, but if the current trajectory hold,  Kendrick's may end up being our best lb'er, not Barr?

Heck, maybe most believe that already???

I still have hope Barr can get back to being the playmaker, game-changer with an elite ceiling...Kendricks has been awful impressive and had a good season opener too. 

Hopefully we won't have to call the injury list, the Barr Report...

To me Kendricks is our best linebacker. The guy is all over the field and never gives up on a play. I like his hustle and I like his tenacity.

I think he already took that title. I am a huge Barr fan as well as a major Kendricks fan but you have to give credit where credit is due. I am rooting for Barr but Kendricks has the edge right now. Kendricks has a motor that's always going and he is constantly involved in making plays. He has such incredible burst up the middle. He is so much fun to watch.

Kendricks has been our best LB for the last two year by a country mile...I've got no idea what's going on with Barr...He's invisible...the wrist injury is one thing, but he's not making any plays, big or small...He's probably better suited for a 3-4 team and maybe he wants out... 

Kendricks has the heart and intensity of a linebacker.  I don't see that in Barr.

I see similarities in Barr that I saw in Kalil,  they just rarely showed any fire in their bellies and for a football player that is not a good thing...especially a linebacker.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Kendricks has been our best LB for the last two year by a country mile...I've got no idea what's going on with Barr...He's invisible...the wrist injury is one thing, but he's not making any plays, big or small...He's probably better suited for a 3-4 team and maybe he wants out... 
The Vikings are going to have to think long and hard about extending Barr. He smells like the kind of player that will really disappear with a big contract.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'd trade him in the offseason. 

Team cant afford to not have Floyd or Barr contributing. Fingers crossed on #55, was damn close to getting a Barr jersey after 11/5 too. 

@"BarrNone55" said:
Quote:
Barr and every OLB dreams of being Von Miller; he'll never get those stats and acclaim in our 4-3.

If his game doesn't improve, imagine the unhappiness next year when we're paying him $12M...