Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refs are shit today; run the damn ball ffs
phantom horse collar tackle; Offensive PI terrible, hockenson jersey grab. 

Oconnel is so much in love with the pass, and we are really good there, but we should let our oline run forward way more to keep this from being a track meet. 

They are shit but it is what it is. They have to overcome that, they can't afford to make mistakes. 

there’s been bad calls but we got a fumble that we shouldn’t have gotten. I thought it’s been called fairly evenly today though my standards are refs at Lambblow. 

Exactly, the refs are fine.  This is on us if we lose.

horrible bad calls again. that was not a catch by 13. and it was illegal contact not PI on Booth. 

grabbing JJ many times in the endzone, no call...  Boo

Buff DB's constantly grabbing  jersey's and running our receivers out of bounds. Too many no calls.

Refs....As if we need to be reminded why seeding is SO IMPORTANT in the post season..

Refs were terrible on missed PIs on the drive stopped at the goal line.

BUT YES . . KOC,

keep running the ball 3rd and 1 2min warning.  two passes, no first down, 10 point swing. BAD COACHING

Jets gets down with a minute left . . RUN THE BALL 1st 2 downs, get the play clock down as much as you can.

He will get better

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
Refs were terrible on missed PIs on the drive stopped at the goal line.

BUT YES . . KOC,

keep running the ball 3rd and 1 2min warning.  two passes, no first down, 10 point swing. BAD COACHING

Jets gets down with a minute left . . RUN THE BALL 1st 2 downs, get the play clock down as much as you can.

He will get better
Yup - I think he's going to reflect on that and not be happy...

P2 saved everyones bacon today. 

Terribly decision by Allen too.