Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, do we beat the Bills excellent D?
very worried about the Bills D and Von Miller. our O line leaves me very concerned! what say you?!! 

Legit reason to be concerned, they have a great defense. Hopefully they can get some help for Ingram and do some hurry up. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Legit reason to be concerned, they have a great defense. Hopefully they can get some help for Ingram and do some hurry up. 
im thinking our new Tight end gets about 7-10 catches tomorrow! quick passes.

our we looking at a wet game tomorrow? 

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
our we looking at a wet game tomorrow? 
At one point they were saying rain/snow. It looks like 40 with 12-15mph winds. So for Buffalo, not so bad. 

Hockenson can block .

My guess is the Vikings are gonna run right at Miller.

The offense has been putting up points and have yet to play their best game, I expect they will keep us in the game tomorrow and will get the better of the Bills defense. 

I think they're top 10, but probably a little overrated. I'd put the Eagles and Commies DL over theirs, especially since Rousseau isn't playing.

But what has killed the Vikings has been the blitz. The Bills don't blitz (rank 31st in blitz rate), and I feel somewhat confident that our tackles will hold their own against Von Miller and whoever replaces Rousseau...maybe Basham. Of course when they loop inside, different story. 

What scares me most is an ailing Allen starting and choosing to run more to save his arm. Vikings held Kyler Murray in check, in part by spying him with Asamoah. Murray's longest run was 8 yards, so we'll likely see that again if Allen plays. 

Vikings haven't run the ball well or consistently this whole year. 

If they cant run today? It could get ugly....

Bills 28
Vikings 21

I think the Bills cover today - hope I'm wrong

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Vikings haven't run the ball well or consistently this whole year. 

If they cant run today? It could get ugly....
Agree. The run game is key. The passing game is vulnerable to weather, your QB having a bad day, coming out flat, etc....none of that is true for the running game. Vikings are going to need to count on it more down the stretch and in the playoffs. 

But you can run on this team. They're not particularly big, and since week 4, they rank 19th in rushing yards given up per game and 30th in explosive runs given up. 

Running also helps keep their offense off the field.