Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Allen to start tomorrow

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...for-bills/

Frankly, I think it is reckless of the Bills.  I guess they feel they need home field advantage in the playoffs.

there’s actually surprisingly a battle for their division crown w/ the Jets & the Dolphins too this season …

Good. I hope the Vikings embrace the challenge.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
Good. I hope the Vikings embrace the challenge.
Yep. I think Allen thinks he's Superman. Time for some purple kryptonite. 

So the Bills apparently consulted several docs who told them that he couldn't do any more damage to the elbow, which I guess means it's just a pain tolerance issue. 

So last week he throws a 70 yard pass but also bounces a 10 yarder to Diggs, which suggests the pain doesn't limit all his throws, but it can maybe lead to inconsistent delivery. 

So it begs the question: who would you rather face? A hurting Allen who didn't practice or a healthy Keenum who did?

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
So the Bills apparently consulted several docs who told them that he couldn't do any more damage to the elbow, which I guess means it's just a pain tolerance issue. 

So last week he throws a 70 yard pass but also bounces a 10 yarder to Diggs, which suggests the pain doesn't limit all his throws, but it can maybe lead to inconsistent delivery. 

So it begs the question: who would you rather face? A hurting Allen who didn't practice or a healthy Keenum who did?
Id rather face Keenum...

I keep waiting for a clunker from a KOC coached team and that just hasn't happened beyond the Eagles games and that seems like a lifetime ago now.

They're just always playing not too poorly, not too greatly. 

I'm glad Allen is playing, I want to see how this team does against the best in the NFL. So far Ive only seen that vs Eagles and it wasn't pretty. 

Bills and Cowboys will test them a bunch

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:

Allen,  so when we beat him today,  it will be in his head when we play them again in February.