Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else sick of seeing the Mannings every-friggin’ where?
Enough already. Would rather lick an electrical outlet than watch another commercial, or game commentary, or Eli trying out for Penn State (Jared Goff did it first-transfer prank).....At least its not Drew Brees.

Lol. Actually I really enjoy watching Peyton and Eli on Monday night football. It's good fun. It was cool to see Cousins on there last week, he was picking their brains and there was some interesting conversation and humor. Definitely don't want to hear anything from Drew Brees though.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Lol. Actually I really enjoy watching Peyton and Eli on Monday night football. It's good fun. It was cool to see Cousins on there last week, he was picking their brains and there was some interesting conversation and humor. Definitely don't want to hear anything from Drew Brees though.
I do too, find them rather entertaining 

Better than buck and Aikman...

I've never seen their show. Heard Cousins was on recently and so I even looked for that on the interwebs and couldn't find anything. I've seen a few commercials though. Meh. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I've never seen their show. Heard Cousins was on recently and so I even looked for that on the interwebs and couldn't find anything. I've seen a few commercials though. Meh. 
It's on YouTube on Omaha Productions and NFL.

I enjoyed their interview with Big Kirko.  =)

Love the Mannings.