Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy the douche bag
https://news.yahoo.com/aaron-rodgers-message-performance-against-010921916.html

Aaron Rodgers' message after his performance against the Lions: 'I'm still the reigning, defending two-time MVP'

Well, he's doing the reigning part ok.  But the defending part?, not so much.

Wow. OK, so now we can add malignant narcissist to his case of trophies, right alongside asshole, blame shifter and loser. 

...And with the 24th pick of the 2005 NFL draft...this Bitch.

He's used to winning; 2 MVP's, 39 games won last 3 years and in the last 3 NFCCG's...

My grandpa used to tell me that a persons true character shines brightly during the most difficult of times.

Watching him crumble has been quite enjoyable.  I hope that its a regression in him and not his team so that we never have to hear about him being great again.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Watching him crumble has been quite enjoyable.  I hope that its a regression in him and not his team so that we never have to hear about him being great again.

This^^^^

If GB loses at home to Dallas Sunday, it will kinda twist the knife a bit.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
@AGRforever said:

This^^^^

If GB loses at home to Dallas Sunday, it will kinda twist the knife a bit.

I almost hope they beat the Cowboys.  Just to get the media and fans to hope a bit.

To quote John Randle, “who cares, nothing but a bunch of cheese and stuff, dont mean $hit”