Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pass Interference?
That throw to JJ that got intercepted looked like classic PI. Yet no flag. Then noticed similar plays through out the day watching other games. Has the NFL told refs to let them play?  If it's consistent across the board I got no problem with it. However the conspiracy theorist in me thinks the flags will come out at inopportune times.

What say you?

Holding an arm
Contact before the ball arrived
Not looking at the ball

Yes that should have been called PI.   Call it and we have the ball at the 1 with 20 seconds left.    

That ref crew was terrible, they missed the arm hold on Cook's TD and caused a TD for Washington. The Dantzler PF was horrible as well.

I have heard a number of people (who would know) say this is a terrible crew.
One source commented about the Washington defensive back who played at the University of Minnesota saying he grabbed Lot

I thought the last pass to JJ in the end zone was also PI but, after the fact, I'm glad for the no call.  Better to kick off with a 3 point lead and 15 seconds left than with a 7 point lead and 2+ minutes left.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
One source commented about the Washington defensive back who played at the University of Minnesota saying he grabbed Lot
He was grabbing JJ all day.  EVERY PLAY

Quote: @Chuckf said:
@ThunderGod said:
He was grabbing JJ all day.  EVERY PLAY
I've never seen a Viking DB, especially a rookie going against a star WR, get away with anything remotely close to what St. Juste was doing.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
Boger has been a shit ref for a long ass time,  if there was any sort of effort to get better officiating in the NFL... Boger would have been gone a long time ago.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ThunderGod said:
Boger has been a shit ref for a long ass time,  if there was any sort of effort to get better officiating in the NFL... Boger would have been gone a long time ago.
Definitely shows the league really doesn't care about the level of officiating being put on the field. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@ThunderGod said:
Definitely shows the league really doesn't care about the level of officiating being put on the field. 
are they protected by a union?  

Interesting discussion about how the NFL referee system is structured, problems, retirements, training, etc.