Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Booth Jr. - our second round pick
Has he played any snaps?

He is listed as 3rd string on our depth chart but those aren't always very accurate.

I guess I am just asking if anyone else has "any" information on him and his progress?

I was a fan of moving up to grab him because that is who I thought we were taking when we took Cine anyway.  

He is just back from injury.  I expect he will be mixed in a little bit at first and then more as the season goes on.

According to rotowire, he played 6 ST snaps against Miami and 12 ST snaps against Arizona.

Can't imagine how much better this team would be right with Jermaine Johnson, Karlaftis or J Davis plus Wooten (CB starting Seattle).

We are getting zero production this year from the 1st 2 picks, that's sad considering we are only a piece are two from being elite.

Give him some time. 

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
Can't imagine how much better this team would be right with Jermaine Johnson, Karlaftis or J Davis plus Wooten (CB starting Seattle).

We are getting zero production this year from the 1st 2 picks, that's sad considering we are only a piece are two from being elite.
We screwed up not drafting Jordan Davis or Jameson Williams. 

How crazy good would our O look with Williams coming in off the bench in November/December 

Quote: @"Skodin" said:

I think one could make the case that we have gotten almost zero production from the entire class, I don't think Ingram has been an upgrade at guard and there has been almost no playing time for anyone else.  Perhaps the biggest impact play by a draft pick has been Nailor's catch of the fake punt.  Kwesi did an excellent job with signing Hicks and Smith and extending Cousins ended up being a solid move and I love the TJ trade, but his first draft at this point is big disappointment.  

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Skodin" said:

How crazy good would our O look with Williams coming in off the bench in November/December 
Honestly, I doubt he'd even play. 

He'll probably play special teams until he gets back into football shape and then he'll probably take some nickel and dime work. But I doubt we see him start until next year. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Yup, or if they really wanted a safety we could of just taken Kyle Hamilton...who is PFF's highest rated rookie safety this year. I just really don't get anything we did in this draft and missed opportunities to add some impact players