Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This was so cool

One of the many reasons that I love sports.

This is a great example of why it is so disappointing when players do not realize (or care about) the impact they have on the fans, especially the younger ones.  It doesn't take a huge effort to make a huge impact on someone as seen in this video, just be a kind, considerate and empathetic person. 

Thanks for posting. Made my day!

look at the back of his helmet.... practicing what he preaches.   

thanks for sharing.

The pure, unadulterated joy on her face is such a beautiful thing. It doesn't take much to be kind and show love and appreciation. I absolutely love this. 

For me, seeing this is better than winning any superbowl!

What a wonderful video. I hope she never loses that innocence and I hope he never forgets the power of simple acts of kindness.  Thanks for posting this!

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
For me, seeing this is better than winning any superbowl!
Hugs are great. I want a trophy before I die. 

I took my son to training camp in 1998 or 1999. We both had on Cris Carter jersey's. we were lining the sidewalk when he came out to practice, he wouldn't even acknowledge us. When practice was over, he ran right past the crowd. Jeff George stopped and signed autographs, and he stayed until everyone got one. I loved Cris, but he could of at least waved at us or acknowledged us, since wew both had on his jersey. My 10 year old son was so disappointed.