Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, what pieces are missing ?
A legit. shutdown corner, and a clutch kicker.....

.....then I’d be more optimistic.

what say you?

Consistent Dline pressure

OFF: Better G play from Ingram and continued improvement from Bradbury who is no longer the whipping of posters Smile

DEF: Agree, DL pressure.  Shutdown corner I'll take 2 please Smile  A better slot CB.  Need more from Hunter and Kendricks in new scheme.

Immovable nose tackle

Quote: @"minny65" said:
OFF: Better G play from Ingram and continued improvement from Bradbury who is no longer the whipping of posters Smile

DEF: Agree, DL pressure.  Shutdown corner I'll take 2 please Smile  A better slot CB.  Need more from Hunter and Kendricks in new scheme.
Kendricks was awesome last year. Hunter has been hurt obviously but was also awesome when last healthy. It’s weird seeing them kind of be “just a guys” this season. Not sure if that’s totally a scheme thing or what but it’s not something I expected.

LB seems like a big need heading into the offseason.

A lot of areas where we could be better, but you can say that about every team. For example, last year's Super Bowl winner had at least a half dozen starters who most would consider league average or below. 

Here's the only thing missing...

[Image: lombardi-trophy-purple_0.jpg]

Quote: @"badgervike" said:

was coming to say just that.

Need another difference maker at LB. Kendricks is solid, but not a threat from a blitzing/run stuffing standpoint. I think it would take some of the pressure off Hunter who seems to have taken a huge step back in production off the edge. Also wouldn't mind another safety option. Harry ain't no spring chicken, and it's a long season.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"badgervike" said:

was coming to say just that.
I was gonna say rings....but potato potato