Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis Cine sighting

I saw that prior to the game and was like wow, that's phenomenal. Great to see. Hopefully he can come back next year with this being nothing more than a bump in the road.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-fracture/

Vikings safety Lewis Cine appears to be making significant progress in recovering from the serious injury he suffered four weeks ago.
Via Dawn Mitchell of Fox 9, Cine was seen walkingwithout any assistance or a noticeable limp at yesterday’s game, which came four weeks after Cine suffered a compound fracture on the field.
Cine broke his tibia and fibula and dislocated his ankle during the Vikings’ October 3 game in London and had to stay behind for surgery in London before flying home later in the week. The Vikings said he had successful surgery.

Minnesota selected Cine out of Georgia with the 32nd overall pick in the 2022 NFL draft.

Are those his doctors walking behind him?

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
I think they're oompa loompas.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@ThunderGod said:
I think they're oompa loompas.
Dr. Mario and his PT, Luigi.

Really nice to see he's doing as well as he is

That is great to see.

With his attitude and personality, I have a feeling he'll be ready to go next year.  As long as the surgery was successful and there are no complications, I really feel like this kid won't let anything stop him from getting back on the field.

I would like an Andrew Booth sighting on the field.  
Has he had any snaps?

I was a fan of the pick and moved up in the second round to grab him. 
Have not heard any development news on him has anyone else?