Divisional games...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Divisional games...
Yep, you never know

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@purplefaithful said:
Divisional games...
Yep, you never know
It's hard to know what to make of any of these teams. Atlanta was horrible today against Cincy, but they beat the 49ers last week. Are the Bucs a good team? They were destroyed by a Panthers team with nothing to play for and a Steeler team last week in the same boat. KC's good right? They lost to the Colts who were awful today against Tennessee. 

Well, we all know what the Olde Trapper said;

It's not who you play...

Packers 3 - 4 and they really aren't looking good.

Packers, Bucs, Falcons and Niners all came into today 3-3 and they all lost. Vikings playoff odds just got better without even playing.  Oh, and the Seahawks team everyone including me thought was tanking is leading the NFCW at 4-3.   

Eagles and Giants still have two games to play each other.  Dec. 11, Jan. 8

Have a feeling the G spots will come crashing down to reality in the second half of the season

I thought most had already crowned San Fran and buried Carolina? With McC, you can't lose and the team giving him up can't win. San Fran is a good team, but big trades like this are a big risk. That's all I'm saying. Carolina toyed with Tampa without him.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I thought most had already crowned San Fran and buried Carolina? With McC, you can't lose and the team giving him up can't win. San Fran is a good team, but big trades like this are a big risk. That's all I'm saying. Carolina toyed with Tampa without him.
Right, but it's just one week. Call me a crazy, but I still feel fairly confident that the 49ers will be competing for the playoffs and Carolina will not.

I also think that Tom Brady is going to rue his decision to break up his marriage for one more year of playing QB.