Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess coaching matters

Kudos to the coaching staff for recognizing he was fixable. 

I would like to see the grades that KC would assign after he watches film to see who let the 300# gorilla use him like a rag doll 7-10 times per game.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
i havent watched any vid, but my guess is Ezra has a large commitment to help Bradbury 

Can we have the OL coach work with the defense

Contract year

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
i havent watched any vid, but my guess is Ezra has a large commitment to help Bradbury 
I think they're all doing a better job helping each other out. In the clip below, Ezra gets beaten and Dalvin helps. Bradbury carries his man outside where Darrisaw is waiting. I mean, this is what KOC said in one of his first press conferences....basically that Bradbury wasn't getting the kind of help he should have. 

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...47841?s=20&t=M_J0By-tb1FDLl9K6DEv8w

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I think they're all doing a better job helping each other out. In the clip below, Ezra gets beaten and Dalvin helps. Bradbury carries his man outside where Darrisaw is waiting. I mean, this is what KOC said in one of his first press conferences....basically that Bradbury wasn't getting the kind of help he should have. 

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...47841?s=20&t=M_J0By-tb1FDLl9K6DEv8w
that help block that Darrisaw threw there made my ribs hurt just watching it.   he is so fun to isolate on and watch... his power is amazing.

Darrisaw has been taking the wood to a lot of second blocks he sees the opportunity to hit/help with.

Watch the Dalvin highlights from the last game.  The O-line brings joy to watching again.  I rewatch each play focusing on individuals.  Darrisaw is so fun to watch, such a beast.