Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice

Really impressed with KOC's impact on the culture.  This is just another example.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
Really impressed with KOC's impact on the culture.  This is just another example.
He's got a way about him. IMO, the team got the best new hire coach in the NFL this year. 

I feel like we need a love button because that is more than like. Way to go George. Cancer sucks 

The comments made by KOC all seem to address a path they have and they are just at the beginning of that path. His messaging seems different than past Viking Head Coaches, and many coaches today around the league.  

It seems they realize these first 4 weeks are just early boxes being checked off, and there is much more in store going forward.

I have confidence in them.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I feel like we need a love button because that is more than like. Way to go George. Cancer sucks 
^^^^
This 100%

This just made my day. You go George and thanks to the Vikings organization.

cannot like this enough.  so important to reach out.  
much better than when conrad Dobler told me to F off as a kid

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
^^^^
This 100%
A Love button would be awesome on this board and I’d like to take this moment to continue my crusade for a Clown button as well!

Regarding the video- so awesome in every way. It’s cool to see JJ and Dalvin be right up there near the front too. They both seem like not only leaders on the field with their play, but also locker room leaders as well. 

If you watch the video of KOC breaking down some plays on the Vikings Entertainment Network, he talks about Vikings celebrating with Vikings and Vikings helping Vikings.
I can’t remember which play it was but, as guys were celebrating a play, A Vikings player came in and helped another Vikings player up off the ground after a play.
KOC made it a point to stop the video on the screen and tell the viewers about it. There is a culture shift going on, players are buying into it. It will be interesting to see where it all ends up, and how the team responds when there are a couple of tough losses instead of a couple of tough wins.