Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes are - 7 vs Bears right now...
I'm not sure if I'd take the points or not? 

This Viking team is still a riddle to me. 

Could be a low scoring game with both teams poor against the run season to date. 

O/U is 44

I had a rule when I played the pick em/suicide leagues.  Never put much weight on division games.

Don't like the spread or the O/U on this one. Personally staying away. 

If I was forced to pick a side I'd take the points.  Vikings probably win but fail to cover.

I don't bet on games, and sure as hell woudn't touch this one, but this will likely be a Dalvin game. Bears rank dead last against the run and gave up 200 to the Packers, 268 to the Giants. I think Dalvin breaks out in this one. 

But the Bears run the ball well. And we can sometimes struggle to stop the run, so they'll get theirs. Key to this game will be the early lead. If we get it, it's over. If they get it, it could be another one of those games. Is KOC disciplined enough to stay with the run? 

I don't think the Bears are better than the Saints.  In fact, I think Dalton played well enough to keep starting, and is a much better passer than Fields. 
If we see a focused team with a strong gameplan, I think the Vikes win this home game by 10 or more.

Quote: @comet52 said:
If I was forced to pick a side I'd take the points.  Vikings probably win but fail to cover.
I would bet the Bears to cover if it were at Soldier field, but not at home.

I really don't have a read on this team yet. 

Courtney's back! And she has words to say....

https://twitter.com/liliceberg1of1/statu...49728?s=20&t=YhcYsnSdaFeq9cT4TIZwVw

Well, I'll give her credit for being bold...  don't really see that happening, but at least it's a bold prediction.