Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honeymoon over for Fields?

winning cures just about anything, but I dont know how many wins the Bears will muster this season. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
winning cures just about anything, but I dont know how many wins the Bears will muster this season. 
Could easily have the same record as us next week,  and Fields could easily run crazy on our D.

If we let him pick us apart I’ll be soooo pissed. This kid is not good. We need to show up. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
If we let him pick us apart I’ll be soooo pissed. This kid is not good. We need to show up. 
I'm not worried about his passing,  but as part of their rushing attack I can see him moving the chains on us.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I'm not worried about his passing,  but as part of their rushing attack I can see him moving the chains on us.
This, Vikes defense might get toasted by their ground game. 

Fields is probably more who I thought Hurts was: spy him and he can't beat you. But Hurts is obviously a lot better pocket passer than I thought. 

Fields has just been terrible, but they can beat us if we don't stop the run and our offense doesn't do a better job of converting red zone trips into TDs. 

Still, should take a 4-1 record into Miami for our date with Teddy, and then a much needed bye to try to tighten up various problems. 

Stop the run and the Vikings win.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Fields has just been terrible, but they can beat us if we don't stop the run and our offense doesn't do a better job of converting red zone trips into TDs. 

Still, should take a 4-1 record into Miami for our date with Teddy, and then a much needed bye to try to tighten up various problems. 
This.  It's why I hope Donatell comes out aggressive on defense at the start. Load the box and stop the run to put them in 3rd and long and show blitz on obvious passing downs (don't always bring it, just mess with his head).  We've played way too passively on defense the past couple games and need to start bringing the unpredictability that a 3-4 defense presents instead of rushing 4 from the same spots like we have been.  If we can get up early, we cruise.  If we let them hang around we'll be in another close game.

I watched Todd Bowles play passive D last night the first 1/2 vs Chiefs and Mahomes killed em...Made me think about Donatell right away. 

Not digging the 2 safety high look the Vikings are in so frequently.