Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC Post Game Locker Room Speach
https://www.vikings.com/video/watch-kevi...-the-lions
He knows they're far from perfect, but he knows how to rev up the team.  Man, I hope it works out because there's so much to like about him - SKOL!

Nice to see he's got some fire to him, he even used some language that would make Zimmer blush.  :-D

By the way, that's not a dig on O'Connell. He was the guy I wanted out of the coaches in the carousel.  Early returns look good, have a feeling he'll be here awhile.

They won   the game in the last minute.

In 2021 that didn't happen.

I really like KOC, he brings a much needed passion and positive energy that the organization needed, I am hopeful he will develop into a great coach and think he has the potential, but right now that is two weeks in a row that we did not look prepared as a football team.  I think a lot of it is on the DC, it is a small sample size, but the defense is just so far out of position that it makes it hard to evaluate the players as the schemes just seem so far off. 

Quote: @Mattyman said:

They won in the game in the last minute.

In 2021 that didn't happen.
It sure didn’t! The last minute of the first half has looked way different as well.

I like KOC and Kwesi.

Honestly I hope they are both here for a very long time. Even through and after a down year, as long as there isn’t a toxic atmosphere.

Seems teams want to dispose of guys wanting instant results. The Steelers keep guys forever. I’d like to be like the Steelers.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
By the way, that's not a dig on O'Connell. He was the guy I wanted out of the coaches in the carousel.  Early returns look good, have a feeling he'll be here awhile.
Mine too Wet....Younger, fresher, offensive lens

I love it. He is the guy I wanted too. It's going to be up and down but that's part of the process. Good on him for going for a Burnsie classic.

Love to see the F bombs fly. Real talk. Even Captain Kirk is an F-bombing mofo now.