Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings still interested in Suh?
I don't know how much Suh has left and that price tag is still too high, but I'd sure like to see the Vikings do something to improve their D. 

https://twitter.com/VikeFans/status/1574...90464?s=20&t=NCRmEVTq3QKPpAyEenCO5w

We need some inside pressure.  We've currently got none. Hell, we don't have outside pressure either so you know.....

Quote: @AGRforever said:
We need some inside pressure.  We've currently got none. Hell, we don't have outside pressure either so you know.....
Lions are weak at guard so I was surprised we weren't better able to take advantage of that. But by most rankings, we just played two OLs that rank in the top 5. Should see a little more pressure against the Saints and Bears. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
Lions are weak at guard so I was surprised we weren't better able to take advantage of that. But by most rankings, we just played two OLs that rank in the top 5. Should see a little more pressure against the Saints and Bears. 
well... could it also be said that a big part of their top 5 rankings is because they played against our D ?  kind of like when our run game D was ranked so high people said it was because nobody could run on us,  but really its because our pass D was so bad that nobody bothered to really try.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
well... could it also be said that a big part of their top 5 rankings is because they played against our D ?  kind of like when our run game D was ranked so high people said it was because nobody could run on us,  but really its because our pass D was so bad that nobody bothered to really try.
Those were before season rankings. 
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...rhykkdf3p3

@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
Also has the Bengals oline ranked as #7.

@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
so its because they KNEW those teams would be playing the Vikings? :p

They need someone in the middle even in a backup role.  Lynch adds nothing as a backup.

They sure do need pressure up the middle, along with corner upgrades vs P2 and Dantzler...I am disappointed in DH so far too. 

This is a bit of heresy, but I'm not convinced this 3/4 is the best scheme for Kendricks. Time will tell. 

He's had some pass break-up's that I can remember, but I'm thinking father time may have caught him. He may have lost a step or so going into his 8th season. The DT's may not be helping him along either. 

We're going to need to invest in the D next year, I have no doubt about that - just make sure to get me QBOTF KAM. 

Yeah no not at that price or his age.