Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this defense is horseshit
it is absolutely garbage to watch 
Is this thing on?

Lol yeah it's pretty brutal.

Its fucking painful. Same plays gouge them over and over again. 

They play soft! No emotion, when they do make a play they showboat.
Z Smith is all talk. Played pretty well against the Packers, but has been nonexistent since.

You cant do what theyre trying to do without a pass rush. Hunter and Smith spend half their time covering someone. Which puts 1 of our best 4 out position on every single play. It makes no sense. 

Agreed sticky. Over and over and ovet. I know I was thr leader on the bandwagon for a new coach but they need to do something about this defense. It is not a professional level system in any way.

never thought I’d see the day that Detroit comes to our house & makes us look foolish…  Confused 

This defense is trash.  When the defensive line runs a stunt it is leaving a wide open lane for a big run which Goff is taking advantage of. 

Our pass rush doesn’t exist. I was thinking that was more of a scheme thing but who knows. 

But let’s not pretend like the offense is any good either. 

Oh, and we’ve missed two (long) FGs today. 

Clicking on no cylinders!

I told you all that Donatell was a shit hire. People point to what he did in Denver but that was Fangio running that defense and calling it. Donatell was awful in prior stops.

This franchise has been built on a strong 4-3 defense. Switching to a 3-4 where you need specialized personnel and it looks like nobody knows what they are doing is not a good look. I was hugely against making the switch for those reasons