Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit is going to be a tough game
They've shown they can score points. Have some playmakers. Seems they show up every week, so they will battle. Better have the team ready to play.

Yep. Detroit isn't the team it used to be. They've got a really good OL, Swift is one of the best backs in the NFL and that Amon-Ra guy is off to a great start. They played Philly better than we did. 

I think the game will be a good indicator of who we really are. Are we closer to the team that beat up on GB, or are closer to the team that shit the bed in almost every possible way last night?

Yes, this is not a gimme game by any stretch...KOC better have em ready. 

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
I think the game will be a good indicator of who we really are. Are we closer to the team that beat up on GB, or are closer to the team that shit the bed in almost every possible way last night?
The team isn't as good as they played against GB & not as bad as they looked last nite.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Yep. Detroit isn't the team it used to be. They've got a really good OL, Swift is one of the best backs in the NFL and that Amon-Ra guy is off to a great start. They played Philly better than we did. 
And Hutchinson looks like the second coming of Jared Allen. When/if they get Jameson Williams back to add to the rest of their roster talent, watch out. Brad Holmes has done an excellent job building that roster and injecting young talent. 

I really think the Vikes are in trouble Sunday if Hitman can't play. That and the OL better show up. Hutchinson is a monster.

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
And Hutchinson looks like the second coming of Jared Allen. When/if they get Jameson Williams back to add to the rest of their roster talent, watch out. Brad Holmes has done an excellent job building that roster and injecting young talent. 
They have some real talent on offense. But that defense is still not very good.

Can Cousins deal in a shootout type game?  I dont have a lot of confidence in our D shutting the lions down, thankfully Goff isnt much more mobile than Cousins,  but Kirk is playing like there is a Randy Ration with JJ,  he seems hell bent on getting the ball to JJ regardless of what the D is doing.  I dont have access to the all 22,  but I have to think that if JJ is getting the coverage that we saw last night that there were pre snap signs to that affect and that there were likely better candidates to be looking to early in the process instead of looking to go to JJ and only coming off if it was completely taken away.

Well if you like the Vikings, the line has dropped from -8 opener all the way down to -5 in some places.  Could go further, not sure.   Would wait before betting, I think more Lions money is on the way.