Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday morning blues....
I wish it were different. Honeymoon officially over for KOC. 

[Image: BGOnm4Ef05QeRgEBr5o9YdzVcc-UEY6zLEb2bVqn...cb0016d0e0]

[Image: y5q6vdcvqxo91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...1ddad8a7fd]

There was a lot to be concerned about in that game. But IMO the lack of defensive adjustments in the second half by Donatell was the most head scratching. 

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
There was a lot to be concerned about in that game. But IMO the lack of defensive adjustments in the second half by Donatell was the most head scratching. 
Yep, it was the only kind of loss that was going to concern me as a Game 2 thing. And sure enough, a loss bad enough to start questioning it all. 

I guess that kind of loss is out of the way now. How they respond to it is another story.

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
Well, the Vikings did shut them out in the 2nd half. They still moved the ball well, as did the Vikings, but turnovers prevented both teams from scoring. Funny how that works. 

Pathetic all the way around.  No fire.  No passion.  Embarrassing effort.   A team can lose but still play the game hard, that last night was really bad folks.

The only thing worse than our offense was our defense... or maybe not.  They both sucked.

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
Pathetic all the way around.  No fire.  No passion.  Embarrassing effort.   A team can lose but still play the game hard, that last night was really bad folks.
Thats what bothered me too...I 'm sure some of the players will grade out ok, but overall for a big national game against an NFC opponent? sad effort, pathetic too. 

The other thing that bothered me is the game plan, frankly on both side of the ball but especially on D. 

We gave up like 470 yards playing shell D. Let Hurts just rip em a new one.

I was concerned this D could not handle an RPO attack and I was right.

And we cant put up more that 7 points on them? C'mon
Oh well, glad I'm a fan now a days and no longer fanatic. I would expect the exact same outcome in a wildcard Vikes @ Philly game in January.

I have the feeling the Vikings are a good team, but not a great one.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Knucklehead" said:
Well, the Vikings did shut them out in the 2nd half. They still moved the ball well, as did the Vikings, but turnovers prevented both teams from scoring. Funny how that works. 
Philly wins that game 7 of 10 times @ home imo...